- 1 stalk lemon grass, white part minced
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 ½ tbsp. Bragg’s liquid amino’s or other wheat free soy sauce
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 green chilies, roasted on stove or on BBQ until skin is blistery and slightly black.
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 thumb size fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tbsp. limejuice
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- 1 can coconut milk or 1 ½ cup fresh coconut milk
- 1 cup extra firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- Salt to taste
Steam carrot, asparagus and cauliflower al dente.
Place everything for the paste in a food processor or blender and puree. Add coconut milk and blend well.
Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat and sauté tofu for a minute or two. Add curry sauce, vegetables and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Add salt to taste.· Serve over cooked rice or noodles.