Sunday’s are what we call a low-impact-day, which means we try to do as little impact on the environment as possible. In our case it means only go where we can go by foot, bike or trolley, not use electricity unless necessary, eat at home and create as little trash as possible. Sounds nuts but it’s fun and kids love it since it means doing tons of funs together. Since I can’t use mixer of blender I have to really think about food what makes me wonder how on earth I ever survived without my food processor or blender beforeJ
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl and blend it well.
- Add milk and butter little at the time until all is mixed and you have a sticky ball.
- Knead on a floured surface until you have a firm and soft ball. Place dough back into bowl and cover with a towel.
- Leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Take dough and divide into 10 pieces.
- Roll each pierce to a ball with your hands.
- Flatten ball with your hand and use a rolling pin to roll out dough to a large and thin circle on floured surface.
- Cook the tortilla on each side until bubbly and than wrap in a towel to keep warm.
- Don’t over cook, as they will become crispy.