I love the end of the year and the promise of all the positive potential of the year to come. 2011 was a great year for me! So many wonderful things happened…
- On Januray 2nd we got to meet our beautiful son Noah for the first time
- In September I got to see Bella start kindergarten
- In May I finished my cookbook,“Yummy in my Tummy, Healthy Cooking for the Whole Family
- I launched my book on October 16th at a fun party in La Jolla
- On Decmeber 9th we launched Green-Mom.com
- I got to celebrate Christmas in Sweden for the first time since my children were born
- I got to work with some amazing people who helped me launch Green-Mom and finish & publish my book
I have so much to be grateful for and am anticipating a fantastic 2012! My goals for this year is:
- Do yoga 4 times a week (Need to get back into more regular yoga practice again)
- Keep walking
- Reduce our weekly garbage and recycle more
- Install a gray water system
- Get a solar charger for our phones and computers
- Meditate at least every other day
- Do a detox in Januray
- Launch a web shop for organic toys, kids cloths etc.
- Perfect my sourdough baking skills
- Kiss and hug my kids as much as possible and tell my husband I love him every day in a newly married kind of way.
From all of us here at Green-Mom, we wish you a very happy New Year!!!
Love, Fredrica, James, Noah, Bella, Amanda, Sherry, Kim, Wendy, Julia, Rob, Robert, Diane, Heather and Annie